||1 May 2017
||15 June 2017
||23 June 2017
After registration, please choose your payment type and pay online through your registration page. Master and Visa cards are acceptable and recommended.
Please fill in your credit card information during the online registration process.
Bank transfer (for domestic attendees):
On-site payment can be made with:
- Debit Card
The conference fee covers:
- Access to all of conference sessions
- Tea/Coffee breaks
- Lunches and dinners during the meeting
- Program and abstract book
- Conference bag
Please also note:
- Postdoctoral researchers should register under the “Regular” group.
- Students will need to show their valid student ID cards at the on-site registration.
- The registration fee does NOT cover the fees of transportation and housing, which should be arranged by the attendees themselves if not otherwise stated.
- A formal invoice of the registration fee will be provided for reimbursement purpose.
If you decide not to attend the meeting after your payment and before 1 May, a refund of 80% of the registration fee can be made.
No refund will be made after 1 May (inclusive), sorry.